For this module I have changed the way I do research I summarized the method in my notebook like this:

For each topic I have created a page in my one note with all the sound bytes and related items and tagged them for their relevance, this allows me to draw on the most important elements when building the contextualization and reference them in my critical analysis. I can then draw all the ideas I find around a subject before pulling them into the exercise or assignment. I have found this a very productive process which as helped a lot in moving my work forward. While some may find this a bit mechanical, I need to remember that underneath everything I am still and engineer and as much as I want to move towards the artist there is still much that can be used and leveraged from my engineering training and a logical approach.